Full Certifications (CLWT®, Modern MLD™, CCS™ & CWT®): CLICK HERE
Advanced Training & CE: CLICK HERE
ILWTI provides accredited state of the art lymphedema training and certification to therapist in edema / lymphedema and wound management. Our instructors are some of the most experienced and leading experts in the field of lymphedema. Certification courses are available On-Site and also virtually via live- interactive instruction; our virtual education (Teletraining) learning platform was developed by expert therapists and top universities and is an industry leading format.
Our certified training courses will prepare you with the comprehensive knowledge and hands-on skills necessary to treat patients with various etiologies of edema / lymphedema and chronic wounds. ILWTI gives you the tools to successfully execute effective plans of care in lymphedema and wound care centers, cancer centers, home health, long-term care, orthopedics, geriatrics, in-patient rehab, short-term rehab, private practice, and many other clinical settings. We offer evidence-based education that includes the most progressive training, and include more hands-on labs and workshops than any other lymphedema or wound care certification program.
"We have prepared the most rigorous and medically based course, designed to provide customized treatment for each individual patient."
- ILWTI is the only program providing dual certification in wound and lymphedema management!
- Developed by licensed medical specialists for medical specialists
- Curriculum integrated into Doctorate of Physical therapy program
- ILWTI Directors routinely publish, and speak nationally and internationally at vascular, lymphedema and wound congresses and are recognized experts
- Medical based training for management of complex patients with multiple co-morbidities
- Rehab based training; skills applicable to any rehab patient with swelling
- Teletraining sessions are pre-approved as "LIVE" continuing education, meeting the rigorous standards of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy State Boards
- ILWTI is an approved Provider of CEUs through the American Occupational Therapy Association and curriculum is pre-approved for CEUs in all 50 states for Occupational Therapists
- CLWT Certification course meets LANA requirements. (Teletraining requires a 2 hr in person evaluation with ILWTI Instructor prior to taking LANA exam.)
- Course content pre-approved through the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy
- Course content pre-approved through the APTA or PT state boards in nearly all 50 states
- Course is fully accessible to international students
- Includes hundreds of dollars of free wound management products and bandaging supplies
- Tuition includes Certification exams
- Includes lifetime access to the ILWTI Alumni Portal, including resource library, clinical tools, and hundreds of review videos of MLD and Bandaging techniques
- Includes a full year access to ILWTI online courses and expert consultation
- Built in skills check points, small group sessions with content experts, proctored exams, real time lab submissions, and many other quality controls!
a Division of Resource Lymphedema, LLC
The ILWTI Teletraining course was so interactive and involved, I felt like I was in the classroom. The extended time frame for the tele-training course allowed me to really absorb and integrate the information. I feel confident now that I have the knowledge & critical skills to assess and treat wounds & edema with current best practices. I definitely recommend this course for anyone looking to add lymphedema & woundcare to their practice (like myself) or to bring skills & knowledge up to date.
— Katherine Bukanc, PT
I was very hesitant when I initially decided to take on this journey via Teletraining. However, with the current pandemic, it was my best bet. This is my first certification done via Teletraining and it was worth it. The past 3 months have been a real eye-opener. The skills I have learnt are top-notch. I look forward to practicing my new skills and providing these services to my patients.
— Tarah Silvera, PT
The number one thing I worried about with this class was the “virtual” aspect. I was worried about application skills and understanding the whole process. She has completely erased that worry for me. She doesn’t just read from slides, she provides extra to the conversation. She is able to paint a picture using her experience and own education that I have found to be very beneficial for the way that I learn. I wish more people were able to teach the way that she does! This program has been absolutely amazing and I will be taking more of your classes! I am looking forward to taking the business model class for starting a clinic or program. This CLWT class has opened my mind to so many different and new possibilities. Thank you for the work that you and your team put in day in and day out. It definitely does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Sincerely,
— David “Tyler” Dillon, PT, DPT
This teletraining course totally exceeded all my expectations. ILWTI provided a comprehensive course on Lymphedema and Compression with current research, best practice and product review. The case studies and presentations assisted me in understanding the information within the course. I feel confident with the skills I have learnt to be able to provide quality care to my patients. I absolutely enjoyed the classes and it has certainly expanded my knowledge base. Thanks ILWTI
— Millicent Rollins, DPT
This course has provided me with the knowledge and tools to be successful as I return to my facility to provide treatment to my residents who suffer from lymphedema. The instructors are an amazing source of knowledge in the field and have so much to offer during the class and beyond. I am so happy I took this course in this format so that I had more time to really soak in all the information and be ready to put it into practice upon completion.
— Becky Lesko, OT
I have already submitted my course review for the MLD course, however I wanted to send you an email, directly, to let you know how amazing Marijke has been as a teacher. If she has been nothing short of amazing, then she has been so outstanding that she could not be praised any higher! She is easily the best teacher/professor I have ever been taught by. If my professors in PT school would have been able to teach like she does, it would have been a much better experience for me.
— David “Tyler” Dillon, PT, DPT
"This is the best training I ever participated in. Practical, hands on, lots of positive reinforcement and lots of different products to work with."
— Elizabeth Oole, PT
"This training puts great emphasis on the combination of wound care and lymphedema treatments. The two go hand in hand and any clinician who does one, needs the other. This course is clinically relevant and practical!"
— Marijke Carson, PT
"You will leave this course empowered and prepared to start or fine tune your lymphedema path in the real world."
— Robert Woodward, OTR
LerExpo Online HealthCare Conference April 22!
Limited Time Special $119 & 6.5 CME's
Save 40% off! Code: ILWTI Engage w/ the Nation's TOP Experts as they go Beyond The Basics of Edema & Wound Care and teach you "Principles To Optimize Patient Outcomes And Maximize Profitability In Your Practice"